Australia’s migration program offers a range of options for individuals, and temporary or permanent residence may be granted under a number of pathways. This includes:
Business Innovators & Investors – this program is for high net wealth and skilled business people who are able to make a designated minimum investment or are able to demonstrate an overall successful business career. The visas under this program provide a provisional to permanent residence pathway, with attractive residence, age and English language concessions.
Family migration program – if you have a spouse or other eligible family member who is an Australian citizen or permanent resident, you may be able to apply for a sponsored visa under this program. The family migration program also offers pathways for parents, partners and children, including adopted children.
General Skilled Migration program – individuals who can demonstrate they possess skills and experience which are “in demand” in Australia may be eligible to apply for a provisional or permanent residence visa under this program.
Our services in these areas include:
- eligibility assessments
- SkillSelect Expression of Interest support
- application assistance with skills assessments, State/Territory nomination requests; points tested general skilled migration applications (subclass 189, 190, 491 and 191), including qualification equivalence assessments;
- assistance with applications under the Business Innovation and Investment framework, including ‘source of funds’ and complying investment requirements for investor visa framework;
- sponsorship and visa application assistance for spouse, de facto and prospective marriage applications
- assistance with parent, child and other family migration applications
- student visa application support
- Working Holiday/Work and Holiday visa application support.