Business & Employers
We provide a full suite of services and help simplify the sponsorship process for private and public sector employers needing to sponsor skilled individuals to work in Australia, as well as the visa application process for highly skilled workers. We understand and value the trust placed in us to provide a positive experience to sponsored employees during their migration process, and this forms the core of our service delivery model.
Our team has experience assisting start-ups, small to medium enterprises and large multi-nationals in streamlining their migration program in order to gain maximum value, with the added benefit of fixed fees to help manage costs. Our experience also extends to managing high volume project driven mobility programs. Our core services include assisting with reviewing and refining immigration processes and internal policies to ensure ongoing business compliance, conducting ‘immigration health checks’ and undertaking risk analysis.
Our transactional services cover all required applications under both the temporary and permanent sponsored work visa programs, as well as short term specialists, trainees and business visitors. We also work with our clients to provide in-house tailored training for HR and Global Mobility teams as well as employee information sessions. Our services for business and employers include:
• Standard Business Sponsorship applications, including applications for accreditation;
• Nomination applications for temporary and permanent residence;
• Labour Agreements including the Global Talent Scheme
• Subclass 407 Training visa nominations
• Subclass 408 Temporary Activity Sponsorship – for exchange programs or research, sporting or entertainment activities.
• Compliance training and audits
• High volume program management, including strategic planning
• Lobbying and submissions to Government